Guest Services and Train Conductors (Part Time) – Wesley Chapel, FL – The Shops at Wiregrass
The Shops at Wiregrass, located in Wesley Chapel, Florida, is currently seeking part time employees for Guest Services. This position provides employees with the opportunity to work at the Guest Services Desk, as well as serve as a train conductor driving The Wiregrass Express children’s train throughout the shopping center.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner
- Drive the train through the shopping center according to the designated route
- Accurately account for tickets and money
- Provide information about stores and amenities within the shopping center
- Provide information concerning mall events and activities
- Promote train ticket sales to increase ridership
- Troubleshoot and diffuse guest issues
- Participate in training and education programs
- Provide Guest Service Manager with observations, guest comments, and recommendations
- Continually exceed guest expectations
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must enjoy working with children
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional appearance and presence
- Ability to work within a team environment and interact well with others
- Strong work ethic
- Strong problem solving ability
- Courteous and pleasant manner
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Accurate and detail oriented
Applicants must be available for a variety of shifts, including a mix of days, nights, and weekends. This position will average approximately 20 hours per week.
Interested applicants may also visit the Guest Services Desk at The Shops at Wiregrass to complete an application.