Posted 5/31/2022 Back to Careers
International Market Place, located in Waikiki, Hawaii, is currently seeking Customer Service Ambassadors to assist guests throughout the shopping center. The primary goal of the position is to ensure that all guests visiting International Market Place receive a high level of quality service that is expected from a top tier center from the moment they arrive. The ideal applicant will possess a thorough knowledge of Waikiki and the surrounding areas, as well as upcoming events, and will be able to handle all guest inquiries. Bilingual Japanese/English strongly preferred.
• Interact with and provide directional information to guests upon arrival to International Market Place
• Greet customers in a friendly manner
• Provide information about stores within the shopping center including product information
• Provide information concerning mall events and activities
• Provide information regarding local attractions, transportation and dining and make reservations as needed
• Assist with internal mall marketing promotions
• Troubleshoot and diffuse guest issues
• Participate in training and education programs
• Provide Customer Service Manager with observations, guest comments, and recommendations
• Continually exceed guest expectations
• Strong customer service orientation
• Outstanding communication skills
• Professional appearance and presence
• Ability to work within a team environment and interact well with others, as well as ability to work independently
• Strong work ethic
• Strong problem solving ability
• Courteous and pleasant manner
Customer Service Ambassadors must be available for a variety of shifts, including a mix of days, nights, and weekends.
This position will average between 20-25 hours per week.
Interested applicants can also visit the Guest Service Desk at International Market Place to complete an application.